In this article, we'll be covering the addition of sub-users to your control panel. This permits you to add friends, family and fellow server administrators to your control panel in order to have access to your service and more.
To add a sub-user, please follow these steps:
- Log into the control panel.
- On the left side select the Servers tab and choose what active service / server you want to add your sub-user
- Once you have chosen the service / server select Users on the left side
- Add in the required information such as their email and and either assign all permissions or grant specific account-related permissions.
- Once all info has been added and permissions assigned, click on the "Invite User" button
If you have any further questions, please submit a ticket and a team member will be happy to assist you.